The Lazy Man’s Way to Home Staging
Home Staging: The Lazy Man’s Way
The lazy man’s way to home staging is by home decorating. While there are some similarities, home decorating and home staging, for the most part, are vastly different. We add our personality and create a space that appeals to us when we are decorating our homes. Home decorating tell our family’s story to friends and relatives who visit.
But when we stage a home, we are taking the personality out of the space. We don’t want our potential buyers to walk in and be able to learn everything they can about our family’s lives.
When selling a home, it should be inviting and welcoming, but the majority of visitors should feel like they could live there. Personal spaces make buyers feel like they are intruding into your lives and space, which makes them very uncomfortable and less likely to give the home a careful look.
The lazy man’s way to home staging vs. THE ART OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS
“Home Staging” is more than just preparing to sell your home in the South Florida area by making it look the best it can. It’s really the art of first impressions.
Also Read: Preparing a House for Sale Checklist
Forget about the lazy man’s way to home staging and follow these 14 quick and easy steps to stage your home to improve your home’s “first impression.”
- Add a fresh coat of paint.
- Make sure that the paint color is neutral. Gray, tan and off-white are just few of the neutral colors.
- Add vibrant colors and use a variety of different colors and patterns.
- Add things to accessorize such as blankets, throw rugs of colorful window treatments, flower, and also candles are some of the accents that you can add to the rooms.
- Also add mirrors especially for reflection of light. If you’re not getting enough light in a room, adding mirrors can definitely do great.
- Add lamps – table lamps or floor lamps – those are awesome as well.
- Freshen up your bathrooms by using brand new towels. Bright white towels are awesome for bathroom.
- Make sure to clean baseboards, fans, and vents.
- Do spring cleaning.
- Depersonalize. Take down pictures of the family, it’s tough but during selling your home it’s really important.
- Boost your curb appeal. To do that, you can simply add a welcome mat at your front door.
- Buy fresh flower plants. Flowers in purple and yellow bright colors are awesome.
- Make your home smell good. Use vanilla smell and natural smell flavors like cookies.
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average staging investment is between 1 and 3% of the home’s asking price, which generates a return of 8 to 10%! And the key to selling your home fast is by providing effective home staging. Read this to learn what a home staging professional can teach us about home staging.
In reality, only 10% of buyers can envision a home’s true potential. Even if they can, most buyers don’t want to spend time or money to do the work. Create a strong first impression for buyers and help them to envision the home as their own. Surely, you will be rewarded with a top-dollar sale in the shortest amount of time.
To learn more, watch Kristin Stampini as she teaches us how to stage your home so it will sell fast and for top dollar!
Whether you are buying or selling a home in the South Florida area, working with a dynamic, knowledgeable, and ethical professional is an essential part of ensuring you get the best price and the best service throughout the process.
Looking for your perfect real estate match? Finding your dream agent is easy with The Stampini Team. The Stampini team consists of top local real estate agents in South Florida and top Boca Raton real estate agents to help you with any of your real estate needs! Call us today at 561-500-5747 or feel free to share our contact information with anyone you know that needs expert help in buying or selling their home in the South Florida area.
1.) WE HAVE BUYERS IN WAITING
2.) YOUR HOME WILL SELL FOR $13,000 MORE*
3.) YOUR HOME WILL SELL 3 TIMES FASTER
4.) YOUR HOME IS MORE LIKELY TO SELL
YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT*. No gimmicks! For information on our exclusive Guaranteed Sale Program, order a free report by calling us directly at 561-500-5747!
To Obtain Your FREE SPECIAL REPORT That Details How You Can Benefit From Our Unique Guaranteed Sale Program call us directly at 561-500-5747
YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED OR WE’LL BUY IT!*
If you are looking to buy a home but have one to sell, you are finding yourself in the same dilemma that most homeowners find themselves in. We can help!
To discuss the details of this incredible option, call directly at 561-500-5747 or for a free report on this exclusive offer and how it works visit www.flaguaranteed.com
It’s simple, Seller and The Stampini Team must agree on price and time of possession.
**conditions apply. CALL FOR DETAILS**